1. File a Complaint

    If you have a health related complaint against a food service establishment, or if you have any other health related complaint, you may use one of the forms to report it.

  2. Records Request

    This office does not conduct searches for call-in requests. Nor is it possible to conduct these searches online. To obtain a record, you must either stop in during normal business hours, or mail in our request form along with a copy of your driver's license.